According to type of business, IDUBA has two types of members:
1. Breeders. These are those members, who breed deer or wild ungulates, no matter in which type of area (farm, deer park or game estate). The transfer of technology and science, latest news on these topics, searching new contacts/business partners for selling/ buying animals/good genetic and other issues, participation in conferences and other activities of IDUBA are of special importance for them.
2. Non breeders. These are members, who do not breed deer, but whose business depends mainly on deer and other wild ungulates. These companies:
-which are engaged in the production and construction of special fences for deer farms (companies “Silva Moreira”, “Tornado”, “Deerland”)
-Which are involved in design of deer farms, production all infrastructure facilities and equipment for farms, including paddocs, corridor systems, deer handling premises, crushes, mobile slaughter systems, scales, feeders, video surveillance systems for animals, etc. (for example , “Deerland”)
– producers of feed for deer (for example, “VVS Vermerovice”, “Premin”)
-organizers of hunting, hunting tourism, etc. (eg. Safari Park More)
– venison processing companies (for example,’DIBE “)
– importers / exporters of antlers etc. (for example,”DIBE”)
-importers-exporters of venison
-companies, providing consulting services
-reproduction technology companies (artificial insemination, embryo transfer) for improving genetics of the herd
-Scientific Research companies
-agricultural print media and portals
-companies, producing deer products for Traditional Chinese Medicine
-companies, producing equipment for capturing and remote treatment of animals
-Gourmet venison network stores
-Manufacturers of toys/chewables for dogs made from antlers
-companies-producers of interior decorations from antlers
-companies, providing taxidermy services
-companies, producing clothing and equipment for hunting
-companies for deer transportation
Any of these can be member at two types of level:
1. Standard. These receive the logo of the Association, the right to use it, the newsletters( which reveals the most important problems of the industry, many interesting articles about nutrition and animal management, deer diseases, interviews with the most successful breeders in Europe and New Zealand, excerpts from scientific articles and recent research, as well as other useful information for everyone engaged in deer breeding). Only IDUBA members have access to the private part of our website, to all the reports from all the conferences, scientific articles, videos, etc. For IDUBA members we are happy to provide special rates for conferences, trainings, the right for free translations in a reasonable amount (not exceeding much more of what would be the cost a translation for the value of their membership fee), searching the contacts and other info in internet in other languages, etc.
EVERY MEMBER has the right to put an advert in IDUBA newsletters about services / products / deer for sale, etc. To do this, you only need to send a short text about the advertised object with your contact info. We will process it and translate it into three working languages of IDUBA. You can see examples of adverts in our Newsletters! The Standard member can publush an advert in 3 Newsletters ( during 6 months).
We are working on our Internet-page constantly,we track the number of visitors,we promote the page among the potential members / and your new potential partners. Each member of IDUBA can send us the photos of the parks, farms, products and services to our photo gallery for making additional advertising for business.
On our website there is a section “IDUBA member” – every member IDUBA can send (by your wish) logo of the farm or company or institution, we will post a link there to their Internet-page. If you don’t have web-page- no problem, we can upload just your logo and you will be visible for all the visitors of our web-page.
Our database is growing every month, hundreds of people are surfing our web site every month! Your efforts to send logo, photo or text from your part are minimal- but it can bring you new customers and potential business partners! Membership standard fee is 250 €/year.
2. Sponsors. These pay 1000 €/year. They have the same services like standard members and plus more. Most importantly, their logo is displayed on the top of IDUBA web page, and on the bottom of the web we install slogan of the sponsor with a brief description of their services, the logo of sponsors can be found also in Newsletters and other documents of IDUBA (certificates, diplomas,invoices, headed papers etc.), as well as in any other form, which can show their mission .The sponsors have special quota for participation in conferences,they do not pay the fee stands at the meetings, organized by the Association. Also they have right to get information about other members and possibilities of cooperation with them (we offer our database of potential clients, partners, breeders, this database is a great result of huge intensive work during many years and its still growing every month). Sponsors can publush an advert in 6 Newsletters ( all year round).
There are also Special Sponsors, whose conditions can be negotiated with the Presidium.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:the membership year starts from the date of payment the fee till the the same date next year. Dont wait January, you will make a great decision to join IDUBA right now!
|Services and advantages||Standard member||Sponsor member|
|Translations||reasonable amount||No limits|
|Use logo of IDUBA||web-page||web-page|
|Presence of member’s logo in IDUBA||web-page, free adverts in Newsletters||web-page, advert in Newsletters, certificates, diplomas,invoices, headed papers|
|Access to special information on web-page||+||+|
|Internet search in different languages||reasonable amount||No limits|
|Help in cooperation||contacts, e-mail, phone calls||contacts, e-mail, phone calls,
live translation if possible
|Fee||250 €/year||1000 €/year|
Individual /group hunting all year round. High quality trophies in a picturesque area of more than 10,000 hectares. Velvet production. At your service: hotel, restaurant, fishing, russian banya(sauna), golf, zoo, photography, etc. Attractive prices, high quality service standards and individual approach to each client.
The biggest project of deer farm in Europe. Production of eco-friendly chilled meat and premium-quality venison products with certification according to Halal, Kosher, as well as to EU Organic and USDA Organic standards. Selective deer breeding.
150 years of experience in fencing, exports to more than 60 countries. Manufactures and sells meshes for hunting grounds such as the XK MRT® mesh, the FK MRT® fixed knot mesh , HJ MRT® field fence and much more products.
Safari-Park “Shamakhi” -one of the best deer hunting properties in Azerbaijan. Genetically valuable wild ungulates, beautiful nature and great hospitality
Enclosures and farms for wild ungulates. Projection. Fence systems. Supply of wild ungulates from Europe to Russia. Official dealer of J.Silva Moreira portugal company in Russia.
More than a century of experience with wire fences, its our believe that Nodimor Fixed Knot, it’s the best animal fence in the world!
Producers of mineral premixes and other feeds for best trophies in deer and other wild ungulates.
Unrivalled fencing knowledge and manufacturing expertise for deer
ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE!!!